Under the schedules program, buyers receive the “most favored customer pricing,” and enjoy shorter acquisition lead-times, lower administrative costs, and reduced inventories. In addition to ensuring competitive price points versus those found on the open market, services can be purchased with reduced administrative burden using the GSA Advantage Online Shopping Service. QSI’s MAS contracts allow for competitive pricing against multiple GSA contractors using the GSA e-Buy Request for Quote (RFQ) tool. Using the RFQ tool, customers can obtain our services using a more standard comparison bidding process.
Whenever or whatever your needs, QSI’s MAS Contracts provide your agency with the tools to order industry-leading professional, technical and managerial services.
Our industry-leading professional, managerial and technical service capabilities are available via GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contracts. The following information is provided to help your agency gain the information necessary to purchase our services directly under our MAS Contracts.
QSI’s GSA Federal Supply Schedules, including a comprehensive list of services provided under each Special Item Number (SIN), follow.
Contract Number: GS-21F-0067V
Please follow this link for QSI’s catalog with prices.
NAICS: 561210 – Professional Administrative and Management Support
SIN 811-002 — Complete Facility Maintenance
Interior and Exterior Building Maintenance
• Locksmith Services
• Roofing Repair
• Plumbing and Pipefitting
• Refrigeration Services
• Utilities Systems Maintenance
• Electrical Distribution Systems (High/Low Voltage Systems)
• Energy Management Control Systems (EMCS)
• Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning (HVAC)
• Water Distribution Systems
• Plumbing Systems including Medical Gas
• Grounds Maintenance
• Tree Trimming
• Snow Removal Paving and Pavement Maintenance
• Pest Control
• Refuse Collection and Disposal
• Elevator Inspection and Maintenance
• Fire Alarm and Protection Systems Maintenance
SIN 811-003 — Complete Facility Management
• Site Management
• Quality Control
• Work Planning and Scheduling
• Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS)
• Cost Accounting
• Report Generation
• Staff Management
• Human Resources Services